Fundraise for SOS
SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius depends on the generous support of its sponsors and donors, institutions and corporate partners, and loyal friends worldwide. Your help is needed too. There are many different ways, people can help SOS Children’s Villages. At SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius, we take action to create lasting change, and we encourage people to join the move by supporting children’s cause in a spirit of sharing, and fun. We believe that no effort is too small for children in need.
A fundraising adventure…!
Fundraise as a Team
Move for SOS
Organise team activities and get people involved by paying an entrance fee, that will be donated in support to SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius.
- Movie Nights.
- Host a sports activity.
- Organise a concert for a cause.
- Themed parties.
Fundraise as a Corporate
Host an event
Get employees to join in for the cause.
- Jeans Day (employees pay a fee for wearing jeans).
- Organise a talent/fashion show or competition in your organisation.
- Organise an office raffle.
- Give As You Earn scheme (Corporate and staff offer a donation by cheque to support the children’s cause – sporadic or monthly).
Fundraise as a School/University
- Organise a traditional bake sale and send your classmates' donations tin support to SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius.
- Organise class or group quiz/bingo competition.
Partner with SOS
- Be a partner for a day, a night, a week by organising a sales for SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius (mostly for restaurant, Small Medium Enterprise, Manufacturer and other companies).
- Offer your location (restaurant, halls, cinema…) for SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius to organise an event.
Your event proposal should be submitted to SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius for approval prior to the event takes place. Thank you!